Friday, March 25, 2011

Homeless Happiness

How about switching things up a bit and having a few pictures to tell the story of this spring break??? It was truly homeless happiness where I spent my time between Lawrence, Kansas City, and Hutchinson. It has been an incredible time of relaxing, breathing deeply, and rehumanizing after the rush and fluster of the semester so far.

- Beth and I posed with some quasi-graffiti to support the notion of alternative artwork... or something like that...


- Beth did a photo shoot of Paul and I where we posed for some classic cheesy shots.



- Beth and Paul visited me in Lawrence and we checked out some local flavor in the form of frozen yogurt. Delish!



- Beth and I explored some bookstores in downtown KC where I found delight in the form of an original Fitzgerald, some obscure C.S. Lewis, and oh yes, some Gordimer! So amazing!!!

- We also checked out the local vintage scene so now we are ready for prom.... or at least we think so!



- We had another little photo shoot by Memorial Arch soaking up the sunshine and the joy of springtime. (yes, the theme of photoshoot runs through my time with Beth, but I can't complain since now I have pictures to share!)

Honorable mention should go toward the joy of spending time with old friends, and making new friends. The notion of late night coffee runs, walks under the stars, driving tractors, playing King Oil, laughing, sleeping, catching up, eating and eating and eating, baking food and delicious deserts, and on and on and on. I feel human again!

No comments:

Post a Comment