Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Well Here we Are

I said that I was finished blogging, but apparently it's a little addictive and also, I'm sitting here in my beautiful room feeling more than a little bit lonely and sad so I've decided to just accept my fate as a random blogger and write to you. It is my first day in a new surrounding. Exactly a week ago I was traveling home from Colorado and exactly a week before that I was hanging out with all of my GSP family. Now tell me that your brain would be reeling a little bit if this didn't happen to you. I have to preface this by saying that I am loving my room, my house, the city of Lawrence, and of course, the University of Kansas. It will be nice to be a Jayhawk, and as a bonus, it only takes eight minutes to get from my house to the parking lot at Memorial Stadium. Now THAT'S fast. Still, I'm feeling just a bit homesick, and even more than that, kind of like "now what?" I haven't had an ounce of spare time in over two months and here I sit with free time coming out my ears. I don't like it. I don't like it one little bit. But I'm not going to dwell on that. Tomorrow begins a new day and this adventure promises to be an exciting one. Let's go for it!

Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment